Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your biggest fear?

Monika

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
I would like to share my own biggest fear and that is the fear of being left alone. Is it the same as mine? Anyways, I developed this one when my puppy was taken away by my grandmother because she told me I'm not capable of taking care of it but I really love the dog, it's like my brother... I hope they gave me a chance back then so I won't have this fear or let alone teach me about these feelings. I remember crying outside our house waiting for the puppy to return...

How about you guys?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Tech Savvy
LV

Credits
My greatest fear is being in a violent situation like war, school shooting, and riot where many people get injured and killed.

Monika

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
My greatest fear is being in a violent situation like war, school shooting, and riot where many people get injured and killed.

That is true, that's why I get worried for those who live in places with war, hopefully can donate to them...