Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is pissing you off...

Reicha7

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
My Virus scanner found 12 hidden entrenched rootkits in the registry. Took me days to finally get rid of them.

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Awards
Credits
my freaking ass/leg pain!

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
The Canadian Gov't charging 14% tax when I buy something and on top of that about 35%(CPP, EI, etc) of taxes when I earn money is pissing me off.

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Well, right now I'm pretty relaxed but that's because I don't have to work today. 

I might actually have an answer for that if I had to work today. 

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
I thought you buried that already?

and college is pissing me OFF VERY GREATLY right now...
Yeah, it's over but I've got a kid so we have to associate with each other weekly. Just being reminded of the whole situation every week pisses me off.

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Nothing right now. I happen to be on vacation this week so I am happy at the moment. However, I won't be happy when I return to work. I work in a retail setting and we are short handed. That is bad enough but it's going to get worse as we enter the Christmas season...

Jerrar

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
This continuous and never ending forced submission to diarrhea. Some one make it stop.