Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trophy Claim & Show Off

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Awards
Credits
http://gaminglatest.com/help/trophies

In this topic you can gloat about some of the trophies you get, suggest trophies or claim some trophies you earned.

Most of the trophies on the list above are auto awarded upon meeting the requirements while others will have to be manually gotten by posting in this topic or PMing staff with proof of your achievement.

Manual trophies are:

• Store Buyer!
  • I am Error
  • Member of the Month
  • MVP
  • Everything under the Arcade category
  • All Xbox Achievements and PSN trophies.
To prove the Achievements and trophies, you will need to show me your gaming account through some method like our gamer profile card or taking a picture using a phone with the current date displayed in the photo image.

Let us know of any trophy issues or suggestions below.

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
1 year trophy!
I already made 34 posts, and another 16 posts and I am gonna get anime nerd trophy too *-*

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
It says I have 252 trophy points. I didn't know I had that many points. I didn't think I would have more than 100 so that exceeds my expectations.

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Yeah, I saw how many points I got for each trophy. That answers my next question, I was going to ask what the points could be used for.