Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survive without tech

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Awards
Credits
Look to your left and then to your right, what do you see? Unless Amish (then what the hell are you doing here?) you will see technology. Technology that is over taking this world and putting everything in the cyber world (data, human skills, way of life, ect.) which leaves us little to work with in the real world.

So what happens if technology massively fails us? BOOM! All computers, handhelds, data, all gone. What would we do then? Do you think some kind of class for schools or some requirement put forth that humans can still function without tech?

HawkPokemon

Gamer
LV

Credits
I would go crazy without internet, tv and video games. That's all I do all day! I have no life. Without technology, I don't know what I'd do.

GracefulAssassin

Mori Hater
LV

Credits
I play sports, and other non-tech related things. I could go without TV, but games and Internet... That would be hard.

Shortie

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
I personally feel that if we lost everything technical then it would be very hard to adjust now due to how long we have relied on technology however in time if there was no chance of technology being restored we would get used to it and live our lives without it. So many say they would find it really hard and I agree but change always gets easier if things are not around.

froggyboy604

Staff member
Tech Savvy
LV

Credits
I probably take up hobbies like basket making, carpentry, blacksmith, scullpturing, playing accostic instruments like the guitar, drums, painting, drawing, writing, playing board games, and sports. There are still a lot of activities which do not require electricity.

I think life won't be as exciting, or could be more exciting for some who enjoy the outdoors like camping, hunting, fishing, sports, and other outdoor tasks.

Ikram45

LV

Credits
I will feel like a major part of my life is missing. In my opinion, life would rather become dull. Imagine one day even without your cell phone.

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
I guess the world would be plunged into chaos and disaster eh? XDD and even darkness.

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
lol, but yeah, in some cases, when people get power cuts and whatnot, they don't even know what to do anymore, I mean they cannot fo anything because everything's hinged upon technology. Thats my take.

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Whenever there has been a blackout or major power outage there is usually a huge surge in births 9 months later so there are obviously those who'll find some way to entertain themselves without technology..
lol, you mean people making babies? XDD

froggyboy604

Staff member
Tech Savvy
LV

Credits
Life without the stove, microwave, plumbing, light bulbs, and a refrigerator would be very inconvenient unless you mostly eat fresh food like wild berries and dry foods like nuts.

If you were part of the Boy Sqouts, Army, took a course on survival training in the woods, camping, etc, you might survive unless you were stuck in a dessert with nothing, but sand, and rocks.

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Yeah, life would be pretty arrid or harsh without these... nothing to bake pizzas with and no hot foods.

NBK*Twitch

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
I would be out of a job if technology went bye bye :(. On the good side it would give me a reason to get off my butt and go to the gym more often.

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
I would be out of a job if technology went bye bye :(. On the good side it would give me a reason to get off my butt and go to the gym more often.
loled at you, meaning you'd not be able to do anything in case there wasn't any more tech in the world... XDD But yeah, people would get better grades too without tech, in my view.

NopGuy

LV

Credits
Well if we all woke up one day without our tech, we'd all probably panic and go mad. I'd mostly cope with it by manually contacting my friends and family and passing the time with books. Eventually when I run out of books or get tired of reading, I will panic without the internet and I will wonder how my friends who are hundreds of miles away are doing.