Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Started watching Street Fighter

Foodie

Canadian Boi
Staff member
Manager
Tech Savvy
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
I just recently started watching Street Fighter based on the awesome game of the same name. I am watching it dub but it does a great job of the voice actors and animation seems very 90's so its pretty awesome! anyone else on here watched it or played the game?

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Awards
Credits
Is this the one where chun Lee fights Vega in her PJs?

bharath

LV

Credits
I believe so its this series Street Fighter ii the animated series
Do you mean this street Fighter game. I haven't played, but have to take a look if you are saying about this game.

Street Fighter 2 is a PC adaptation of the famous 1991 arcade fighting game from Capcom.

Foodie

Canadian Boi
Staff member
Manager
Tech Savvy
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Do you mean this street Fighter game. I haven't played, but have to take a look if you are saying about this game.

Street Fighter 2 is a PC adaptation of the famous 1991 arcade fighting game from Capcom.
Its a game but it got so popular that the turned it into a show there are 2 out there you can find online one is 1996 and one is like 80's sometime.

KoolSoul

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Oh, Street Fighter 2 V, thats the series. Its a classic; used to be shown on TV (USA Network) when I used to live in Guam.