Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RSS poster doesn't seem to be working too well...

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Since I posted a new interview yesterday and it didn't get posted to the forum at all. Same goes with my news story about a possible third Donkey Kong Country game on Switch.

So Demon Skeith, you may want to look into what's going on here, since it's causing quite a few articles not to appear on the forum.

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Awards
Credits
Just curious, but how do you post your articles? I know the last time I posted an article, it made all of yours to finally show up.

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Awards
Credits
Since I posted a new interview yesterday and it didn't get posted to the forum at all. Same goes with my news story about a possible third Donkey Kong Country game on Switch.

So Demon Skeith, you may want to look into what's going on here, since it's causing quite a few articles not to appear on the forum.

alright, so something on your site is broken, I've imported some RSS from a random forum and a random wordpress site and both work. I'll double check with my hosting to see if there might be an IP block in place but I don't see why there would be.

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Yeah, seems like Yoast SEO broke a bunch of things. The RSS feed has corrupted titles for a bunch of posts.

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Probably that seo plug-in most have messed up big time.

Sometimes, you need to reactivate something for it to work. I hope this would get fixed soon.