Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend Member of the Month

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Awards
Credits
We're nearing the end of the month, so feel free to nominate someone here on the forum to be member of the month for the month of November!

You're free to nominate yourself if you give a good reason.

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Somebody said frog?
(Hint: Suwako is a half God; half frog character.)
:)
I never knew such a character till now. What's that anime?
By the way speaking about gods, did you watch noragami?
P.S. May be we should move this conversation(from this point on) to anime section ^^

Danielx64

Staff member
LV

Credits
I would have put myself up again but I haven't been posting as much but still, I am going to pick @Clanievick for setting a good challenge in the arcade.

テクニカル諏訪子

土着神
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
:)
I never knew such a character till now. What's that anime?
By the way speaking about gods, did you watch noragami?
P.S. May be we should move this conversation(from this point on) to anime section ^^
It's not an anime actually, it's from a doujin video game series called "Touhou Project" (東方Project), a bullet hell game.
Multiple doujin circles use Touhou characters for their fan songs, fan manga, fan anime, fan toys, fan games, etc., because the company behind the Touhou Project games (which actually consists of a single person) doesn't give a shit about copyright and makes the games for fun rather than for profit.

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
It's not an anime actually, it's from a doujin video game series called "Touhou Project" (東方Project), a bullet hell game.
Multiple doujin circles use Touhou characters for their fan songs, fan manga, fan anime, fan toys, fan games, etc., because the company behind the Touhou Project games (which actually consists of a single person) doesn't give a shit about copyright and makes the games for fun rather than for profit.

Oh...I like the bad apple song of that project.
I see. I never knew what duojin is. Until now anyway.

テクニカル諏訪子

土着神
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Just basically said, doujin (同人, literally "same person") is one person or a group of friends that make games (mostly for Windows) for fun.
It's like fan games, but with original assets and stuff.