Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Martin's 2015 gaming record

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Credits
Here is the completed list of all games of which I completed a play through of within 2015. I did not really go for platinum's here but managed 2 and managed to play through a total of 22 games. Here is my list in full as well as the additional uncompleted ones which will form part of the 2016 list.

Key:
  • I am playing this game currently (will complete in 2016)
  • I own this game but haven't started it yet (will start in 2016)
  • I have completed this game
  • platinum.png
    I achieved a platinum
Completed in 2015:
  • The Last Of Us Remastered
  • Left Behind DLC
  • InFamous: Second Son
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
  • COD: Advanced Warfare (single player)
  • The Walking Dead: Season 1
    platinum.png
  • Assassins Creed: Black Flag
  • InFamous: First Light
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall
  • Watchdogs
  • The Walking Dead: Season 2
  • Thief
  • Resident Evil Remaster
  • Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls: Ultimate Evil Edition
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect
  • Limbo
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (single player)
  • God of War 3: Remastered
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  • The Wolf Among Us
    platinum.png
  • The Evil Within
  • Lords of the Fallen
  • Transistor

Last edited:

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Copy away.

Since you are all into the last of us I figure you might as well at the 4th uncharted which is coming out in the fall. It's the last of them and it should be excellent.

What's your PSN name?

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Credits
I already have you added silly :p I am IntoxNitram on PSN. 

Uncharted 4 is definitely a game I intend on getting as it seems like good fun. I also hope to pick up Far Cry 4 at some point this month. 

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Credits
Not updated this in a while. Gave it the much needed update. Have completed a handful of games whilst also occasionally playing games which don't really have a story so don't really 'end' for me. Hoping to get through Black Flag soon as I am somewhat far through that and then I will finish off Killzone. 

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Credits
alakazam said:
Well, I don't have a Playstation, so I can't give you any recommendations... You should probably look into giving Xbox One a try... :ermm:
Feel free to suggest multiplatform titles.

Assassins creed black flag is done, great game which I liked very much. Finishing off Killzone now.

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Credits
Finished InFAMOUS: First Light, was a pretty good story and once again fun game play from the InFAMOUS series. Was pretty short ~5 hours or so to complete but I expect that from standalone DLC. I will now be working on completing Resident Evil: Remaster and Killzone ShadowFall. I will also add MGS: Ground Zeroes to the list as it is a free game starting today so might as well play that.

Edit - Done the story of MGS: V Ground Zeroes now. Only got two trophies from the game but not too bothered about all the side things - just wanted to get the main storyline done so I could learn a bit about the universe. 

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Credits
I've just purchased Watch Dogs and Murdered: Soul Suspect to play from backlogs of games I haven't got around to yet. There are still many more for me to play that I haven't yet purchased, it never ends! 

So close to finishing Shadow Fall I think, should only be an hour or so left if played right. Will try and finish it before the end of the week.

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Credits
Finished Killzone, I'll update original post when on home PC. It was very ok. Found some parts to just be annoying in terms of controls and stuff but it was visually appealing and decent in terms of story etc.

Hopefully I enjoy watch dogs. Think I'll pay Thief next.

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Credits
Watch Dogs is done. I really enjoyed this game to be honest, I know I'm in the minority but it was a really good game. Time to pick up Thief again and get that finished. Liking everything I've played so far on the ps4.

Edit - Updated original post with a better layout for information. Need some suggestions too!

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Credits
Demon_Skeith said:
for a suggestion, any thoughts on playing the new tomb raider series?
I intend to purchase the Definitive Edition game when I next have a bit of money, it was pretty well received and definitely something I want to play. 

As an update, I purchased and completed The Walking Dead: Season 2 as you could probably tell from my signature. I have also continued playing the Resident Evil Remaster and should probably have my first playthrough of that done soon (I play Resident Evil games a lot on all difficulties with the different characters etc). Thief I haven't played in a while but will get back into that soon. I intend to play more solo games, recently I have become addicted to playing Rocket League with my friends. 

My signature area has a banner supplied by PSN profiles, I have purchased lifetime premium with their site so you should see all the trophies I earn within a couple of hours of earning them - make sure to keep checking them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.