Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games to kill time

Kaynil

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Well for those quick games to kill some time while waiting for someone, being on a queue or a ride on the bus and similar situations I like platformers and puzzle games. Mario bros, Solitaire, Tetris, Mutant Mudds, etc.

If I am playing a pokemon tite at the time, I like to use those small spare moments to grind more experience for my pokemons.

If you meant what games I spend more time playing then Zelda games for sure. I really like taking my time exploring each corner and trying to get reactions from the NPC to find rare dialogs and stuff.

Aaron Withers

LV

Credits
It's not the most graphically pleasing I will agree, and yeah it's a time waster, but once you get into it more, you want to complete it

Aaron Withers

LV

Credits
Take a look at a game called 'The Stanley Parable' Released on steam fairly recently, it's a great game that is just imbued with jokes, it's fairly cheap aswell sitting at £9.99 which would make it $14.99? Or something like that.

If you want you can take a look at some videos, but it really does spoil the game if you do that. It has what I could only imagine of something like 30 or so different endings, it's just great.

Scarface

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
I play the Iron Man, it's quite addicting, althought I didn't think it would be at the start!