Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games to kill time

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
So yeah, whats the games you play to kill time? In your spare time? I play lots of easy ones like: maple story, mario kart, and wii sports.

Youlovejordan

LV

Credits
My favorite game to play to kill time is between Gears of war and Call of Duty! No matter how much I play they will never get boring, Plus I like to take my frustrations out on those zombies!

ToCool74

Your Cool Gamer Mod
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
I find the old Sonic games good time killers.

gothtinig

LV

Credits
I recently bought minecraft, I've been playing it in my free time a lot lately. However I switch between that and facebook games, such as Fruit Ninja or Robot Unicorn Attack Evolution.

d_cepta

LV

Credits
Usually for me it's a simple one like solitaire, bejeweled, pacman or something. That's if i've just got about 10-15 minutes or so to kill.

Wolfjaw

Lupus Maximus
LV

Credits
One of my favorite games to play in my spare time is Gemcraft. It is a great Tower Defense game with two sequels. I usually play on Kongregate, since I like to get the achievements.

NopGuy

LV

Credits
I may start up a new Pokemon file on one of my older game copies, but with the twist of doing a Nuzlocke run for added challenge. I'd like to get into Minecraft though if my computer weren't so bad at gaming.

ILVS2

Gamer
LV

Credits
Disgaea on my DS. Fiddling around in the item worlds collecting residents to make the ultimate weapon :laugh:

adamarclight

LV

Credits
For me.. it's an online game called Texas Hold Them!
Or... you could way it's poker....
i'm playing that game from viwawa...
it's really a time killing game... since most of the people are waiting for their luck...
and it will be more time consuming if many you play with 7 other people.

I see that you are playing wii sport game for killing your time, but in my opinion...
that's a kind of sport itself.. and i won't think that as killing time.

memento-mori

Beep
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
For me.. it's an online game called Texas Hold Them!
Or... you could way it's poker....
i'm playing that game from viwawa...
it's really a time killing game... since most of the people are waiting for their luck...
and it will be more time consuming if many you play with 7 other people.

I see that you are playing wii sport game for killing your time, but in my opinion...
that's a kind of sport itself.. and i won't think that as killing time.

I used to play it on Zynga, great game