Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite video topics besides gaming?

reginafalange

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Do you watch any videos that aren't about gaming? I like watching interesting videos about geography or languages. I recently found a podcast about the history, and it's great too.

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
It's very rare that I watch videos unrelated to gaming, but when I do, they're usually comedy education. Just something that both teaches me and makes me laugh at the same time.

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Credits
I watch a lot of videos on things relating to economics. It’s a topic I enjoy so I usually find myself looking into information. Other than that I also look into investing and personal finance topics through videos.

ion

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
I like the documentary about the ancient structures, its really amazing and interesting to watch.

yuleidys caraballo

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
I also really like games that are adventure, has your level of adrenaline, I think higher than many other games that are only of war and shooting, above all I love games where you have to overcome many obstacles, these are very interesting because some level of speed must be, to move all the keys, why I love since it must be faster than the same game.