Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite PC Games

Aensland

Succubus
LV

Credits
WOW.- which I no longer play, but will always have a special place in my hearth.
SC2.
Dota2.
HOTS.
Warframe, I played Warframe back in beta and I did not like it very much, I played again recently and OMG what an amazing improvement.
The recent updates on the PS4 were great too. More jumping and air control mechanics.

Shy Guy

LV

Credits
I play games Like minecraft, To be honest i really like minecraft.

It lets me do whatever i want pretty much and it's a good way to pass time.

Other than that i play ROBLOX and im into the Developing portion of it. I have to say i like ROBLOX the most
Because it has a System of developing games and it's kinda my thing. It also got me into scripting in general.

I'll have to go with ROBLOX. :)

Massacre

Full GL Member
LV

Credits
I guess Favorite PC game would be the same as "Addicted" PC game?
If thats the case i would say its DotA2 on steam platform. I have played the game more than 3000 hours on one account and on 2nd account its around 1k hours plus. Just love playing it is all i can say about that game.

m0ldy

LV

Credits
My biggest games right now are Smite and Battlefield 4. Going to start playing Path of Exile again when a new league comes out, it's so much better compared to Diablo 3. I play Smite because I got tired of all the top down view MOBAs, Smite is 3D and is one of the bigger MOBAs. Battlefield 4 is the best modern first person shooter out right now in my opinion.

Empire

KickAss
Full GL Member
LV

Credits
Since I replied that there have been game releases. American truck simulator is on of them that I definitely having a good fun time with it

Night☆

LV

Credits
Age of Empires, Skyrim, and Minecraft. Hands down, top three. I like strategy, adventuring, an building. You can do a little bit of all three in each of these games.

Silverkado

LV

Credits
Warcraft III Frozen Throne
Command and Conquer Zero Hour
Diablo II
Path of Exile

I spent the most time on Warcraft 3 Frozne Throne online, but the new version limits the possibilities. Colleagues pulled me into the iconic game Command and Conquer I spent here quite a few years. Diablo II is a classic, many hours of single-player and online gameplay. Instead of playing Diablo III I have been playing POE for some time, it is interesting that there is no specific currency like gold.