This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Here at Gaming Latest we expect you to act like you would at any forum, being respectful, no advertising outside of the permitted areas and just enjoying yourself. This is the short run over of the general rules, you can find more detailed rules down below. By registering and continuing to use this site, you agree to everything below!
Gaming Latest Site Main Rules:
0. If you have come here to make one or more topics that just spams link(s), even for educational reasons, YOU WILL BE BANNED! We have spent years working this site to where it is at, if you wish to advertise or get feedback, then please make several helpful posts and PM Demon_Skeith to discuss your needs.
1. This is mostly a PG-13 non-hateful forum. This means, mild swearing only. If anyone is caught swearing too much they will be suspended without notice and using obscure words will earn you a ban.
2. Spell out your words! Please spell out your words as this is not an IM conversation forum. (I.E. no 1337 (leet) speak.
3. No Hentai or Porn! No nude pics or links of any kind are allowed on this forum, we do allow moderate discussions and references, but keep it clean!
4. Spam/Flaming/Trolling: Spam and flaming is not allowed on GL at any time. Trolling on our forums will also lead to a ban.
5. Show Respect! All members and staff here come to have a good time, disrespecting anyone on this forum will get you an instant warn and possibly a ban. So we ask you to respect all members of GL, if you have a problems take it somewhere private.
6. Advertising - Only advertise your site in your sigs and the link area in your profile (NOT PROFILE COMMENTS!). Links will be removed if found anywhere else and this includes PMs! If your purpose is to solely advertise and hide and or place links among your posts you will be instantly ban with all posts made deleted.
7. Proxies - We do not allow Proxies on the site. This is so we can better enforce our bans.
8. Double Posting - Do not double post in most areas of the forum. It is allowed in topics where there is updates for something. If you accidentally double post, report it and a mod/admin will delete it without problem.
9. Multiple Accounts - There may be only one-member count for each member. If a user has more then one, both or all accounts will be banned/deleted that user has created unless it is under a special condition (such as more then one person from the same home), or if you're having problems with your current account. If so, please contact the head admin asap!
10. Posting News - If you post any news on this forum make sure you source it! As this makes your post better and people believe you better.
11. Bumping - Bumping is not allowed on this forum for any topics that is 90 days old and don't need to be bumped. If you want to revive the topic, then start a new topic.
12. Illegal Items/Actions - GL does not tolerate any exchange of illegal software through this forum or talk about such things like obtaining roms, photoshop through a torrent, ect. We also do not allow illegal actions on the forum as well such as ripping GFX, stealing codes, ect. or running links through a paid service or shortening url links.
13. Recent status profile update rules
No linking of any kind
Keep talk clean and don't share things people don't need to know
Keep things brief please
14. Ask someone a question (Ask the gamer board): We do have a 'ask a member' board on this forum where you may ask them any question, however, keep all questions appropriate and nothing dealing with 18+ content. You will be put on moderation watch if you do.
These rules will be enforced if the member continually breaks them and shall receive a post warning. Some rules however will be enforced at once with a suspension or a permanent ban! If you don't understand a rule, ask a staff member to explain it to you.
Sigs and Avatars
1. Avatars will be resized upon using here on the forum to the best size if too big (200 X 200 max). If your avy is a gif and tends to make the page slow, shows indecent content or causes too many complaints you will be asked to remove it.
2. You can have as many sigs as you want in your signature, as long as they don't expand the page and doesn't make your post blocks longer. You can only place 5 links in your sig at a time.
3. You may not link to broken images or links from hosting sites that may show a broken image or no hotlink image.
Notice: If a rule gets added, you cannot be held accountable for anything that violated the rule before 12:00 AM CST following the added rule.
Terms of Service (ToS):
Please take a moment to review the ToS (Terms of service) detailed below. GL and its staff are not responsible for any messages posted here on this board or website. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact forum staff immediately.
We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board. All material posted here that is not written by you should be properly sourced.
Other Things You'll Need to Keep in Mind:
Please take care of what you post on our forums. That means: keeping anime-related topics in the Anime forum, forum issues in the Help board, off topic posts in Off-Topic, and so forth. Posting in our forum is a privilege, NOT a right. That means, you don't necessarily have to be here if you're not willing to participate in our forums. It's up to you rather you want to continue posting in our forums, or not. Please keep in mind that Admins can view your PM's in case of abuse and we check them daily, if you break these rules over PM you will held accountable. So please, use our PM system responsibly and with care and should not contain any sensitive data.
These Forums are privately owned and operated by the head admin Demon_skeith. Gaming Latest and its staff and owner have the right to lock, edit or delete any post, or message found against our TOS and forum rules. Gaming Latest also has the right to ban or suspend any user from the forums, or terminate their membership with or without warning, notice, or justification. We moderate and monitor IP addresses, e-mails, posts, any most any part of this forum. These rules are guidelines, not all situations will end with the same result. If you are unhappy with a staff member, please take it up with them, or another staff member and do not take it to the forums or the shoutbox.
What information we collect
When using any products and services provided by Gaming Latest, we may require some or all of the following information:
Information related to any financial transactions which may be carried out via the GL shop
Additionally, whilst using the Gaming Latest website, any associated websites and sub-domains, some or all of the following information may be collected:
Internet Protocol (IP) address
browser type and version
length of visit, page views, website navigation and any other related browsing activity
What we do with the information we collect
The information you provide to Gaming Latest is required for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
internal record keeping
access to the Gaming Latest.com website, associated websites and sub-domains
purchase confirmation and account reset
confirmation of email address for user account
sending notices of site announcements and other relevant communications
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to Gaming Latest is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Gaming Latest, any associated websites and sub-domains, use small text files, called cookies, to store information in your web browser. The information stored may include preferences, session identification, HTTP information, and IP address.
You can set your browser to not receive cookies, but this may limit your ability to use Gaming Latest.com and any associated websites and sub-domains.
IP addresses of computers used to visit Gaming Latest.com and any associated websites and sub-domains are stored in our database. This includes when first registering for an account, managing your account details, writing a private or public message or performing any other transaction which results in data being transferred to or from your computer and the website in question.
Your IP address is not visible to the public at any time.
Links to other websites
Gaming Latest.com, any associated websites and sub-domains, may contain links to other websites. These websites may or may not be affiliated with Gaming Latest.
Controlling your personal information
When using the Gaming Latest.com forum, you may choose to limit public viewing of applicable personal information through the settings located in the Privacy section of your account.
Gaming Latest will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
If you discover any of the information Gaming Latest holds for you is incorrect or incomplete, that you are unable to change yourself, please contact us as soon as possible so the necessary changes can be made.
By being a member of this forum, you agree and abide by everything posted above.
Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy your time here. -GL Staff.